Wednesday, December 21, 2011

wanting to write...


I have no clue what this post will tell of exactly. Gibberish will ensue most likely, especially because I just got done writing a paragraph and erased it because I didn't understand it. And when the person writing doesn't understand what has been written, somethin's up. Although Shakespeare had to have just made up something that sounded like gibberish, he did in fact add words to the english language, so some imaginative mind freedom definitely took place. So instead of the following being coined gibberish, I'll call it "imaginative mind freedom". Yes, that sounds much better.
I'm continually learning. Jesus is continually teaching. He is indeed the most patient Teacher in the entire world, because when I get frustrated and whine Jesus gently calls me back and reminds me to rejoice and be thankful. So that's what I'm going to do right now. My "imaginative mind freedom" will be in the form of a list of what I am thankful for, today, this very moment.

I'm thankful for:
a job that provides for the monetary needs I have
a break from school and the sleeping in that will take place as a result
spending sweet time with friends that doesn't include a textbook and homework
girl nights with cookies and cuddling and catching up on life
dogs that bark and wake me up because it means if something does go wrong I'll know
a car that runs well and transports friends, family, and I wherever we want
realizations about life and how much I don't need to worry about things

the suffiency of Christ and His love and grace
the way Jesus wants me to take His hand so we can enjoy this adventure together
Truth and promises and the goodness that wells up from Yahweh

"This resurrection life you recieved from God is not a timid, grace-tending life. It's adventorously expectant, greeting God with a childlike "What's next, Papa?" God's Spirit touches our spirits and confirms who we really are. We know who he is, and we know who we are: Father and children. And we know we are going to get what's coming to us-an unbelievable inheritance! We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then we're certainly going to go through the good times with him!" -Romans 8:15-17 MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment